Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flash Forward

I haven't written in months.

Bob's been fired. He was abusing prescription meds for his multiple health conditions.
I'm not sorry he's gone, but I hope he's gonna be okay. For all the issues he has, he isn't a bad guy. I think the job was just too hard for him. Both he and the unit are better off now.

I stopped writing because I was able to see my counselor at school after having been out of contact for many weeks. He was able to put things into pristine perspective for me. For every problem I brought up, he would say, "How is that your problem?" Within twenty minutes of chatting with him, I suddenly was problem-free. Bless him.

So, without the build up of negative energy that came from not venting and taking care of myself, I lost the urge to blog heavily. But there's more on the horizon. I've started a internship through my school that lets me see how another treatment center is run. It is certainly different, and in a lot of way much better, but they have their own skeletons in the closet.

Fresh blog fodder? I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment